CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1st Award!


Thank you Allison at Prairie Story for awarding me my very first award.  I never thought that I'd ever get an award and very much appreciate it.  I enjoy your recipe swap and very much love all the yummy recipes you post.

Here is how it works award:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
- Share 7 (random) things about yourself.
- Pay it forward to 10 bloggers whom you feel are deserving.
- Contact those bloggers and let them know about their award.

7 Things about me:
1. I am a stay at home
2. I am very much into genealogy
3. I don't like Twilight (Please don't hate)
4. I love listening to Celtic Woman
5. I like staying home
6. My favorite actress in Sandra Bullock
7. I don't like texting

Congratulations to the following blogs!

Tracy @ Sugarcrafter
Elissa @ 17andbaking

8 comments:

Rhondi said...

Thanks for the award Cassandra! So sweet of you to think of me.

Tracy said...

Thanks so much Cassandra - you are too sweet!! I love your blog!

Patrice @ Circle-B-Kitchen said...

Thank you ever so much for the recognition... we so appreciate that! Thanks!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the award. I love listening to Celtic Woman too, especially on Sundays. I'm also not a texter and have never done so in my life.

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Thanks so much for the award! I am honored.

Ryan said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you, Cassandra! I am truly honored.

PS I don't like Twilight, either :)

Cookbook Queen said...

Thank you so very much for the award!! It is much appreciated. Your recipes look DELICIOUS!! :)

xoxo

Post a Comment