CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

About Me

Hello there and welcome to my blog.  My name is Cassandra.  I'm a wife and mother to 3 beautiful little girls, Alyssa is 4, Kayleigh is 2 and Bethany is 5 months old.  Life is pretty hectic with children so close together but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

My oldest is currently in school however we have seriously been considering homeschooling.  More on that later as we make a final decision.

I'm a pretty shy person and have difficulty even speaking to people on the internet.  I made this blog in order to help push myself to be more social and to bring all of my hobbies together.

I spend a good portion of my day in my kitchen.  I love to cook and bake, trying new recipes and concocting my own.  I've had some success and some failures.  I love to feed people, pawning off food to my parents many times.  I've inherited my grandmothers reasoning of "just one more" and ending up with way too much food made.  I believe good food doesn't need to be complicated and should be able to be made within an hour including the disruptions of life.

I also enjoy photography although I am still very new to it.  I enjoy making crafts and searching my family tree through genealogy.  

I hope you enjoy my blog and like all the great, yummy and fattening recipes I post.






My baby: